Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TAMBOR PARTY With JoJo Flores and Miranda Nicole's event

Let me just say for the record: My feet and body are still recovering from this past weekend's festivities. JoJo Flores has not touched down in Atlanta since 2008 when he played at Lava. Amazing set, I must admit. Nonetheless, he graced us once again with his sound at Tambor Party. To the naysayers who say they truly LOVE House music: You cannot like just one sound. There are many facets to this sound and JoJo did a great job fusing it all together. Many thanks for bringing the Montreal sound to Atlanta. I gotta hit up Montreal when I get a chance. The dancers are just as fierce as any I have seen.

Check out some of the set from Tambor Party: JoJo Flores @ TAMBOR PARTY LIVE Part I

Now for some photo ops when I had the chance to:






Last night (YES LAST NIGHT, suckers), my home slice and wonderful spirit, Miranda Nicole sung her pipes out. Many blessings to this young lady. Her single, 'Kissing You' has been blazing in New York on the radio for a couple of years now. First time I heard it was at House In The Park when Kai was on the decks. Very smooth and soulful.

Tea Party Music's own, Ian Friday placed his hands on it and BLAM! Big ups, woman! I am so proud of you. Go COP the track RIGHT NOW on traxsource. Better yet, here's the link:

Miranda Nicole - Kissing You (Incl. Ian Friday, Boddhi Satva & Duce Martinez Mixes) - Traxsource.com - Download Underground House and Electronic Music in WAV and MP3 format








Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment