Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SpreadLove meets Jump ' Funk, Sunday School and Little Dragon

So this weekend was filled with amazing music. First off, DJ Kemit and Rich Medina set off 595 North Saturday night. I am a dancer and with the Afrobeat playing, my feet kept moving and dancing. Cannot wait until WMC to get my dance on again. Here are some pics:





Sunday rolls around and Oh do I love Sunday School. Thank you for putting on another amazing event. Le fin. Pics:




I missed this group last year when they came down and I must say, I was not disappointed. Such a pleasure meeting the band mates and Yukimi herself. Such a little firecracker and her damn percussion instruments on stage. She TURNED it! I LOVE this band. Check out their music whenever you get a chance. Onto the pictures:






ATLANTA: Mark De Clive Lowe THIS FRIDAY @ THE SOUNDTABLE! YESSIR! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment