Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mark de-Clive Lowe and Tambor Party with Timmy Regisford (Shelter, NYC)

OPEN DISCLAIMER: When people are dancing, do NOT interrupt them! I do not understand why people do that. If you are NOT dancing, do not break the groove for someone else. Wait until the person has finished and then approach them. Better yet, wait until you see them at another function to converse with them. I HAD to address this once again.


The End of January and February have been brewing some hotness for the Atlanta House Scene.

Mark de-Clive Lowe made a stop through ATL real quick. Always a pleasure seeing him play a broken beat/house/soulful set. Bugz in the Attic's own, Daz-I-Kue warmed up the floor JUST right. Yes, it was last minute. However, it was so worth it! Big ups!


Quick pictures:






Let me just state this for the record: We are ALL one. No division when it comes to the sound of TRUE house music. That is EXACTLY what I felt Saturday night. Still on a high. That speaker was done with because of the energy beaming.

It was packed like damn sardines. Glad I got in early, broke it in and did the damn thing on the dancefloor. I only left for about ten minutes and then came back. Timmy was supposed to come last year and unfortunately it fell through. He did not disappoint and I cannot wait to see him and Joe Claussell at the WMC Shelter Party. Get your tickets. I can only hope that I am able to walk after that event. The energy is gonna be through the roof! Timmy did his thing and it was good to see some familiar faces and meet some new house heads from out of town. Big ups to Brigette, who came ALL the way from Toronto!

Atlanta is no joke right now when it comes to the scene. We know what's up! Now to some pics:






Big ups to again to all who came together for this event in the name of HOUSE! I cannot wait for WMC!!! ATL: Carlos Mena tonight @ SoundTable! See you all there and much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment