Monday, October 15, 2012

Are You Afro? and LIBATION NYC

Alright, alright... I cheated a little bit ATL fam.

So my birthday weekend, I jetted out and went back to my second home, New York City. Every single time I come back, I am always showered and adorned with so much hospitality that it is crazy. My charm, perhaps?

Nonetheless, I let it all out on the dance floor at Are You Afro? to hear Wasabi, Des Uno and Lou Gorbea. Got my dancing in there, then scooted over to the Sullivan Room to hear Ian Friday, Perez Massimo and Zandy SheJay. I walked into RIGHT when Perez was playing 'Mukubwa' by G'Sparks and I LOST IT! You all put this sista in a coma.

Big ups to Gale (Are You Afro?) and Manchildblack (Libation) who always shows this sista Love. I want to relive that night because I ran into good peoples. I got it in. Ya heard me?! What it do Gio and Mark? Been a minute since I have seen you Mark (I'd say Shelter Party 2007, WMC to be exact). Ahh amazing times. Okay, no more chit chat, here are the photos:


Thank You for making my birthday week amazing, NYC! I have so much Love for you. Until then... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment