Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ian Friday brings it...AGAIN

Wow! Been a while since I have posted. Things have been uber productive on this end and I am getting ready for the Winter Music Conference. I will have a post about what parties are gonna be hot depending on what days you go. BIG UPS to ALL the dancers who came out and showed what a party is all about: DANCING! BUMP standing around looking cute. There was a battle going on next door and some of the dancers came from there to Tambor. Big ups to Stan Zeff, BE and the Tambor crew. We had fun. HOUSE DANCERS OF ATLANTA truly showed out. I am thankful for meeting each and every single one of you. We kick ass! Alright, now onto pictures:



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CULLEN COLE!! Celebrating his bday at Adult Skate. Was bummed I missed Kai's set. However, Kemit and Cullen kept all grooving for the rest of the evening. Big ups, gentlemen!



I shall have my WMC part list posted sometime next week. If you are in Atlanta or the surrounding area, there will be a dance session this Tuesday! Hope to see you out! LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment