Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Goodness

Another weekend to put down in the books! Big ups to the Toronto ladies: Brigette and Sophia. You ladies rock my World. Also much Love to my fellow dancer, Sabine Blaizin! She did her thing on the decks this past Sunday. Much Love goes out to Lorin Vincent AKA Saturna! It was like one small WMC reunion this weekend. Wait, did someone say Rick Wilhite was in the building this weekend at Tambor? Wow, everyone was out and showed so much Love. Nonetheless, this was one of many highlights this weekend for me. I had such a blast! Big ups to the Tambor Crew and my brother, Zepherin Saint. He did that.

Alright, photo time:




Sunday was the icing on the cake for all music lovers! First stop: Cafe Circa for Salah Ananse's Holiday soiree! MissKai and Sabine blessed the decks and I was oh so sad to miss both Salah's set and MissKai's set. She played this song and I missed it:




Ocha Mzani's own, Sabine Blaizin got the decks and it was so worth it. Mind you, I came STRAIGHT FROM WORK TO get on down. Afterwards, the party carried on to MJQ. Cullen Cole, Kai Alce and Salah Ananse jammed the decks that eve. When Kai played 'When You Touch Me', I lost it. I explained to him that not everyone can play that track. Makes a woman all hot and bothered *laughs*. I did not take much pictures due the fact that the music was banging and that I was on the floor in sync with people. Alright, photo time!




No comments:

Post a Comment