Wednesday, September 7, 2011

7th Annual House In The Park...YESSIR!!!!

Why am I STILL recovering and it is Wednesday?! This does NOT make any sense. I was zoned out from the time I got there until the time I left. Goodness knows the energy was high despite the rain. You are mad bourgeoisie if you missed out because of a little sprinkle of mother Nature. I know dancing inside that Pavilion felt like a damn sauna.

That did not stop THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of people from coming out and showing LOVE through dance. Big ups to Ramon Rawsoul, Kai Alce, Salah Ananse and DJ Kemit. You gentlemen truly showed your ASSES off and all a sista could do was smile. And for the people who get up on the tables and do not dance: CHILE STOP THAT MESS!!! You are killing the energy. Go stand somewhere else. Okay, I think I am done. Now for some pictures!

P.S.- Why were people posted at the park 6 in the morning?! My people got there around 11:30 and parking was stupid crazy! That is what music does to people. For those I missed seeing, love y'all! See you next year or in MIA! <3



PLEASE DONATE TO KEEP HOUSE IN THE PARK FREE FOR ALL!! CLICK HERE NOW











VIDEO TIME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment