Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jaidene Veda and Kafele Bandele

Hosted by Jaya, local DJ's Kevin Latham and DJ BE set the tone for the eve. Just fresh off of his South African tour, Kafele Bandele's smooth vocals and amazing sounds on such tracks as: 'Complicated', 'Stone Crazy', 'Above The Sky' and others, sets him apart from many within the House scene.

As for Ms. Veda, what can I say? Her fierceness, on top of her beautiful energy with a bubbly personality is sure to make any being move when she sings. Tell me WHY I did NOT know she was from Vancouver until we talked?! One of my favs that she did with Glenn Underground and The Rurals called, 'Into Life', has my body moving and singing. Such rawness and beauty between these two while on stage. SUPPORT THE ARTS AND THE ARTISTS! Much Love to both and many thanks to all who put it together.

Enough of me babbling, onto pics:











Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment